|Minimum Order Quantity||1 nos|
|Usage/Application||Automobile Garages,Tyre Shops and Car Repairing Workshops|
|Dry Filter Capability||60 kg R134a|
|Vacuum Pump||2 Stage|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Recovery Speed||180 g/min|
|Vacuum Speed||60 Lit/min|
|Recharging Speed||18 g/s|
|Scale Accuracy||+-10 g|
|Tank Capacity||10 Kg|
As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers, we are offering our clients a wide range of AC Gas Charging Machine
. This charging machine is manufactured using premium quality components and modern technology keeping in mind industry standards. Offered, charging machine is mostly used in the various automobile industries. Our clients can avail this charging machine from us in several technical specifications at the most affordable rates.Product Details:
- Separate and drain A/C system oil
- Fast and convenient self-sealing connections
- Micro computer control the whole process
- Liquid crystal bright background display
- Automatic reminding of daily maintenance
- Automatic reminding of present operation state
- Automatic reminding of problem checking & alarming
- Electro-magnetic valve controls the injection of A/C system oil
- Recycle remaining refrigerant in the automobile air conditioner
- After treatment, the recycled refrigerant accords with SAE standard
- Electro-magnetic valve design prevents damage from liquid flow
- Automatically remove the incondensable gases in refrigerant
- Electronic balance measures the recycled and recharged refrigerant during the whole process
- Refrigerant recovery vacuums
- With oil charge/drain function
- Pressure/weight protection, safe operation
- LCD displayer offer operation & service prompt
- Charge with high and low side gauge, cylinder gauge, etc.
- Precise weight scale to ensure precise recovery & charge
- Microeycle computer control the whole process.
- Liquid crystal bright background display.
- Electro - magnetic valve design prevents damage from liquid flow.
- Fast and convenient self - sealing connections.
- Automatic reminding of problem checking and alarming.